We take pride in ensuring that we choose the right care professional for you and will assess your needs with you and your family or representatives. We continually invest time and training into giving our carers the right skills and knowledge for each person using our services.
Below, we have specified the main groups of people we support. If you have a more specialist or complex need, please do discuss this with us.
- Older people
- Palliative care
- Care after a stroke
- Respite Care
- Care after a hospital stay
- People with Acquired brain injury
- Children and their families
- People requiring help during rehabilitation
- Other specialist conditions
- People with Dementia
- People with Alzheimers
- People with Mental Health issues
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Learning Disabilities
- People with Multiple sclerosis
- People with Parkinsons
- People with a Spinal injury
- People with Motor Neurone
- People with Sensory Impairment
At our first "no obligation" visit we will assess your needs and find out your personal requirements of care. You will personally approve each of the select team of carers who will look after you, and will always know who to expect. We will continually review your needs and if ever you are unhappy about our service, so long as you let us know within twenty-four hours - you do not have to pay for it!