We are looking for people with a unique talent of caring for others.
Equicare Services understands that life can be demanding and with an increasing ageing population families may need support to care for their parents or loved ones. Your support can ease stress, make people feel valued and restore balance into family life.
As a personal carer, your role may involve helping older people live independently in their own homes, providing companionship, personal care tasks such as helping with dressing and grooming, help with daily activities such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and errands. You may also choose to support families with disabled loved ones or those with special needs.
Consider a career in Social care with Equicare Services:
- No medical experience necessary
- Flexible working hours - to suit you
- High quality training and study support provided
- A chance to progress your career in Social care
- A rewarding job and a good source of income
- An opportunity to contribute to the community
- Rewards and recognition for hardworking and reliable carers